In this Information and our FAQ’s we have tried to cover all aspects and questions that are often arise, but sometimes we may overlook something. If your queries are not answered, then please do not hesitate to ask!
- When you decide to book and secure your preferred dates a 50% deposit payment will have to be made to secure your reservation, this payment is to be made via BACS payment after an official invoice is emailed to the hirer.
- Upon completion of your online holiday booking form and 50% deposit payment, confirmation will be sent to you with details and the payment process for your full hire, outstanding funds payment and hire dates.
- A reservation is only binding after Omnihire has confirmed it and 50% payment for the week of hire has been received, including any additional extras.
- Xmas & New Year breaks are minimum 7 or 14 days – POA.
- We permit the use of the Motorhome for Festivals and other events; however this will be on a request basis only and will be subject to price increases and or excess payments. Omnihire reserves the right to decline the use of the Motorhomes for these types of uses.
- The daily prices are based for 7 day hire
- Our short breaks can start at any day of the week, and are for 3 nights, they are subject to season and availability.
- Reservations made within 6 weeks prior to hire dates will have to be paid in full at the time booking.
- A 750 Miles limit is included per week of hire as standard, this can be changed to unlimited at an extra cost of £100 per week.
- Breakdown and UK recovery included
- Comprehensive insurance for 1 driver with a qualifying UK licence.
- Refundable Security/Excess Deposit is required on hand over of the Motorhome from as little as £750.
- All Hirers must have – Minimum 2 years Driving Experience with valid Driving Licence. (Please see terms and conditions for the detailed requirements relating to this aspect).
- Security Deposit by Credit/Debit Card Only.